A&H

Appointments!

Mine was called off last night, waterlogged pitch. :cry:
But should be OK for next Wednesday, when I am watching you... :p :eek:

that'll be 3 out of 3 this marking season already!! It has the potential to be a decent game.

I'd best save my legs from my contrib game the night before...

see you there!

The Referee Store
that'll be 3 out of 3 this marking season already!! It has the potential to be a decent game.

I'd best save my legs from my contrib game the night before...

see you there!
Ooh I'm excited to read the feedback the following morning ;)

all went well (I think!), 7-1 to the away team, 3 cautions and pen. a development point over positioning in open play (getting too close to AR), a query over one of the cautions but I think I've won lincs over!

Looking forward to seeing the report!

Just had pencilled in a game on Tuesday 26th, 1st v 2nd, last league game of season, however league has been decided already. That will be my 6th middle of promotion season, then 14 to go thereafter

Taking advantage of the fixture backlog to get a flying start on the match requirements for the upcoming promotion season. 9 middles and 9 lines in the bag so far .. with a fair (dry!) wind, might even meet the minimum number on both by the middle of May. That would be nice, one less thing to worry about :)

Taking advantage of the fixture backlog to get a flying start on the match requirements for the upcoming promotion season. 9 middles and 9 lines in the bag so far .. with a fair (dry!) wind, might even meet the minimum number on both by the middle of May. That would be nice, one less thing to worry about :)

How many assessments have you had so far?

None. My county won't do 5 to 4 assessments until you've passed the fitness test. Makes sense I suppose ...

My county run the same rule for 7-6 and 6-5 but in regards to the promotion exams which aren't done until July/August. Makes sense on not assessing before the exams are passed but I do think it would be advantageous to maybe run the exams earlier and assess during March-May.

Back