A&H

Any big games coming up?

Ross

Forum VAR
Staff member
Level 6 Referee
FA Referee
Has anyone got any big games coming up? County Cup etc?

The Referee Store
i got asked by the huddersfield FA chairman and committee to be part of the team of officials for the local representative game this sunday, i think it was something along the lines of wrcfa minor cup.
Apart from that just start on the west yorkshire association football league and northern u19 league. was at eccleshill united last night. didnt know they had an academy built up of americans studying at leeds uni! :D

I have to big games - well for me anyway - coming up. On Sunday Maidstone Town v Rottingdean village in FA WOMAN'S cup 2nd rd qualifying - that's on the line.

Then in a couple weeks time Kent youth league U18 maidstone UTD v Folkstone Invicta youth at the new Gallagher stadium were the 1st team play. Only opened this season on a 3G pitch. Very very nervous about that one.

Soooo annoyed, game at ossett v eccleshill got cancelled tomorrow night! the americans at eccleshill got nora virus (winter vomiting bug) as they all stay at the same area in leeds uni.
Not a happy chappy!

was a kick in the nuts tbh but got game tomorrow with a 50 mile round trip lol should be a good standard though

there is always a cloud with a silver lining, but don't forget the weather, we have wide spread frost tomorrow morning.

Has anyone got any big games coming up? County Cup etc?
big big game for me, my 6th in the middle and it will be assessed by my RDO it is (so i am lead to believe) one of the many royal navy cups quarter final HMS Heron vs HMS Sultan at RNAS Yeovilton's victory stadium, a 188 mile round trip and a well excited.

i am a bit p'ed off though as RDO never showed and i never got an assessment, the game was tough and i have not had a mentor or assessor show to any game, how am i suppose to learn if there is no one there to back me up, what if i made a great desision, but think that it was wrong and teach myself the wrong stuff.

This Saturday I'm in the middle at the Moat; Gresley Res v Barwell Res. Always a pleasure to referee at the Moat Ground (let's hope it stops raining soon!)

4th man tomorrow. Arsenal 21s vs West Ham 21s. Gone from doing nothing tomorrow (well, lying in bed) to this :)

well that pretty much tops everything :D
what level do you start getting prem/ football league reserve/ youth games etc

Haha it's not a bad gig!

The new u21 PDL is split regionally. It's then split into two divisions.
Prem and D1 (or D1 & D2, can't remember).
Level 2b ref the higher one with Level 3 on the line.
Level 3 ref the lower one with L4 on line.

The u18 has 4 in middle and 5/6 on line (line appointed by County)

More name-dropping from me...Stevenage vs Southend behind closed doors friendly today (Wed). No idea what kind of side either are gonna out out though!

Back