A&H

...and Sunday wasnt so good

richard ramjane

RefChat Addict
very tetchy game yesterday, local derby... few cautions during the bulk of the game, mainly C1 and C2.
2 minutes to go and the home team at 3-2 down equalise... however the CAR has flagged for offside... he's spotted (as i have ) a slight flick on from the number 9 ... i only established that bit of information from him 3 to 4 minutes after the event.
what happened in between ?? one home player running across to the CAR and then being held back by members of his own team and several of the away team involved too...
it didnt really kick off though, fortunately, and i only managed one caution for the aggressor... it was a little weird in a way as there was a bit of a melee all centred around this one player, no one else seemed to be engaging each other.
there were some post match arguments, but nothing physical, just home team insisting it wasnt offside, and the away insisting it was !
sevreral players approached me as i was preparing to get into my car and apologised for the manner in which the game ended

A&H International
Back