A&H

A shocking display

The Referee Store
Saw a few posts of this on fb.

Someone has apparently analysed footage and decided this is the worst 20 seconds of football you will ever see. Hard to disagree really! It's soo bad and funny at the same time! :D

I went to Loftus Road in late 94 against Spurs I think, poor game, bland ground, fancy ticket prices (compared to SUFC)...not sure if Gerry Francis or Ray Wilkins was the manager but they got relegated the May after!! Les Ferdinard and Clive Allen played I seem to remember...

That looks like the final 20 seconds of pretty much every Gillingham game last season, as we let in another late goal

Am I right in thinking the City no4 was Steve McMahon? One can only guess what on earth he was thinking running back into his own area and playing a completely aimless pass to no one that even a kid what get told off for! :confused::poop::eek::bite:

If you read the Italian, they make a very good point: if you don't see who takes the corner you'd probably struggle to work out which side was attacking.

The referee got caught up in the mess too, being well ahead of the bal, looking back on play, although it did mean he had a cracking angle when McMahons passback meant a possible foul by goalie was about to occur

Back