A&H

35 long years a Blade!!!

Sheffields Finest

Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind!
Level 7 Referee
18198246_10155341193609791_590508389809274555_n.jpg
Only our Second championship silverware since 1982, club record 100 points, 50+ away goals (most in Europe), most club wins in season, most club away wins in a season, 17 unbeaten, won last 7, poor start but 99 points in last 42 games, 30 Goals for Billy Sharp..... Excuse me while I gloat, its been a long while!! :) Edit, Chris Wilder 199 points in two seasons!!! He's one of our own!!!

Last edited:
The Referee Store
I was born in Huddersfield, lived there till I was 10, however I properly found watching football at around 15-16 when I moved to Sheffield, Blades were just in the fourth Division and The Wendies were in Division 2 (my brother is a pig fan), First game we won 7-3 v Northampton Town and I've been smitten since, Regards Huddersfield, I support anyone but Wednesday, apart from Leeds! No-one supports Leeds do they???

Nice one!
Congratulations.
I'll raise you a Brighton though!
Seeeeeaaaaguuuuuls!!!
Well done Pal, great effort, I like the manager Chris Hughton too, he's about the most honest manager out there. Doesn't ever blame refs for anything, even when errors do happen he accepts that we are all fallible....... Unlike, Carlos Carvahal who is a complete and utter **** when it comes to that subject, no class whatsoever.....Up anyone.... except them!!!!

There was a strange sending off in our game, Skip to 1.09, they'd just equalised at 2-2 and Billy Sharp was retrieving the ball from their half to take the kick off. The players came together and it seemed exchanged pleasantries, next the Red is out for the Chesterfield striker and a yellow for Sharp, we were baffled at the ground and the video isn't conclusive.. My guess was 2 yellows for AA, not sure what was said though!!! Thoughts??

Definitely looks like a straight red...~I can only see anything worthy of AA really, so either the ref is being incredibly harsh, or something was said that justified OFFINABUS?

On the Channel 5 highlights there is a left hand face slap, its hidden from that angle, not from the ref though!!!

Back