A&H

2011/2012 County Registration Fees

coventryref

On other forums referees have stated that referees county fees are going up to £20
I have just looked on The Birmingham County Fa Website and the rgistration form is available to
download. On the form its states the fee for 2011/2012 season is £15..
Does the increase depend on what county fa you are with of have the fa changed its mind on the increase?

The Referee Store
Has everyone had their re affiliation paperwork yet? I've not had anything from Notts yet

i believe its all going upto £20

The reason for this is to mainly pay for the educational side of refereeing and reshaping of the FAL dept for Refereeing. It'll pay for materials, education events, reading/online materials etc. Currently there is a massive discrepancy in fees for Tutor workforce - some get £xx per training event, some counties only pay mileage. So to bring everything in line and to ensure we have great education avaliable - as with anything - there needs to be funds.

I believe it is an FA directive that fees should increase to £20 nationally, but some county FAs have opten to fund the increase themselves rather than pass onto the referees. I remember seeing it somewhere on minutes from an FA meeting, will see if I can find it.

Just re affiliated online. Makes life so much easier. Cost £20 for the season
Missed out on winning free tickets to Forest v Burnley by 2 though :( I'm not a forest fan, but it'd have been nice to have won them

I believe that last week only a third of refs in my county had registered online. There was a few issues initially but on the whole was simple.

It's a doddle. I always lose my original form so have to request a new one, then forget to send it back, so doing it online makes my life easier :)

Back